Samir Nasri
No More for Nasri
Arsene Wenger this week has underlined his target to keep key duo Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri. I've already discussed Cesc Fabregas on this blog so I thought I'd spend a bit of time talking about Arsenal quick-footed Frenchmen.
After 3 years at the Emirates, Nasri this year showed why his one of the best in the Premier League and attracted much attention from the two Manchester clubs which has sparked rumours and doubts about his future at the Emirates.
The 24 year old Frenchmen who only has 1 year left on his contract won't be sold on the cheap it would seam with Man Utd making a 20m bid as rumours suggest. I do think though that Nasri is worth every penny of that 20m as he has shown desire, skill, talent and has been one of the main positives for Arsene Wenger this season. The indecisive midfielder hasn't come out and made a proper statement like his teammate Cesc Fabregas and both let their agents do the talking. Nasri at the moment is have showdown talks about a new contract with Arsenal whilst asking for around 175k wages. A some which Manchester City can easily afford. However Arsene Wenger hasn't been afraid to spend big on players wages as the likes of Thiery Henry, Patrick Viera and Robert Pires who were all on big money at one point or another it their Arsenal careers.
All we do know though is that Nasri's quick thinking and rapid feet will be important if he were to stay at Arsenal next year.
Arsene Wenger this week has underlined his target to keep key duo Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri. I've already discussed Cesc Fabregas on this blog so I thought I'd spend a bit of time talking about Arsenal quick-footed Frenchmen.
After 3 years at the Emirates, Nasri this year showed why his one of the best in the Premier League and attracted much attention from the two Manchester clubs which has sparked rumours and doubts about his future at the Emirates.
The 24 year old Frenchmen who only has 1 year left on his contract won't be sold on the cheap it would seam with Man Utd making a 20m bid as rumours suggest. I do think though that Nasri is worth every penny of that 20m as he has shown desire, skill, talent and has been one of the main positives for Arsene Wenger this season. The indecisive midfielder hasn't come out and made a proper statement like his teammate Cesc Fabregas and both let their agents do the talking. Nasri at the moment is have showdown talks about a new contract with Arsenal whilst asking for around 175k wages. A some which Manchester City can easily afford. However Arsene Wenger hasn't been afraid to spend big on players wages as the likes of Thiery Henry, Patrick Viera and Robert Pires who were all on big money at one point or another it their Arsenal careers.
All we do know though is that Nasri's quick thinking and rapid feet will be important if he were to stay at Arsenal next year.

Comments
Post a Comment