Blackburn Ins/Outs
Ins:
Scott Dann - Birmingham to Blackburn
David Goodwillie - Dundee Utd to Blackburn
Simon Vukcevic - Sporting to Blackburn
Myles Anderson - Aberdeen to Blackburn
Radoslav Petrovic - Partizan to Blackburn
Brunoi Riberio - Gremio to Blackburn
Outs:
Phil Jones - Blackburn to Man Utd
Frank Fielding - Blackburn to Derby
Nicola Kalinic - Blackburn to Dnipro
Jason Brown - Blackburn to Aberdeen
Brett Emerton - Blackburn to Sydney
Benjani - Blackburn to Portsmouth
Expected Starting XI (If all fit)
Robinson
Salgado Dann Samba Olsson
N'Zonzi Petrovic
Pedersen Hoilett
Yakubu Formica
Subs: Bunn, Nelson, Dunn, Goodwillie,Roberts,Grella,Riberio,Givet
Prediction: 16th
Star Player: Hoilett
Top Scorer: Hoilett
Blackburn may not have the strongest squad in the Premier League but I do belive that Steve Kean has put together a team of fighters in my opinion. I'm sure that Blackburn main threat on the pitch will be coming from flanks where crosses will be feeded in by Hoilett and Pedersen for the ilusive Yakubu and Formica to feed off of. I can see Blackburn though trying to turn into a more physical force like Stoke but arn't quite there yet. If Blackburn can get through this season unscaved then I would consider it a success. A team in the making I would say.
Scott Dann - Birmingham to Blackburn
David Goodwillie - Dundee Utd to Blackburn
Simon Vukcevic - Sporting to Blackburn
Myles Anderson - Aberdeen to Blackburn
Radoslav Petrovic - Partizan to Blackburn
Brunoi Riberio - Gremio to Blackburn
Outs:
Phil Jones - Blackburn to Man Utd
Frank Fielding - Blackburn to Derby
Nicola Kalinic - Blackburn to Dnipro
Jason Brown - Blackburn to Aberdeen
Brett Emerton - Blackburn to Sydney
Benjani - Blackburn to Portsmouth
Expected Starting XI (If all fit)
Robinson
Salgado Dann Samba Olsson
N'Zonzi Petrovic
Pedersen Hoilett
Yakubu Formica
Subs: Bunn, Nelson, Dunn, Goodwillie,Roberts,Grella,Riberio,Givet
Prediction: 16th
Star Player: Hoilett
Top Scorer: Hoilett
Blackburn may not have the strongest squad in the Premier League but I do belive that Steve Kean has put together a team of fighters in my opinion. I'm sure that Blackburn main threat on the pitch will be coming from flanks where crosses will be feeded in by Hoilett and Pedersen for the ilusive Yakubu and Formica to feed off of. I can see Blackburn though trying to turn into a more physical force like Stoke but arn't quite there yet. If Blackburn can get through this season unscaved then I would consider it a success. A team in the making I would say.

Comments
Post a Comment